Peppermint Ice Cream

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No exciting pictures today

Today was a melt down mom day. With lack of sleep (2 1/2 hours in a 48 hour period) and viruses rounding though our family, I had a hard day keeping my eyes on God rather than the chaos of the kids and sickness. I am blessed with four beautiful children and a wonderful husband. All of them healthy for the most part but just overwhelmed by what it takes to manage a family of 4 plus a husband. Just as I began to wave the white flag, God sent family and friends to help through the craziness. We had dinners brought to us, help carting the kids around, and a healthy check up for Timmy. All kids went down tonight without a fight. Amazing that God just pulled it together once I looked up and gave up trying to do it myself. One would think I would learn that lesson.

No comments: