Peppermint Ice Cream

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some pictures from the summer

Wow...I can't believe how summer has ended so quickly. I remember almost crying at the beginning of the summer wondering how in the world I would be able to take care of all four kids. Well, God gave me just enough strength, energy and help to make it through. We made it through so well that on the first day of school I cried when I dropped off Austin and Lauren because I didn't want them to go back to school. We had so much fun. They are such great help and the house is lonely while they are gone during the day. After a week of them being back at school we are finally getting into the groove. I have enjoyed having some time with just the littles. Ethan is learning so much so quick and Tim has started crawling. The slow days of summer are now over. We are looking foward to what's to come but celebrating what is and what has been. We have been so blessed with beautiful, smart and loving children.

The kids had just thrown the leaves in the air. Too bad I missed them in the picture.

It is always so hard to get everyone looking at the camera and when you add an action shot you can forget it.

Hey look....Almost everyone is smiling. When I see all four of them in one picture it is overwhelming how many kids we have. It is amazing how different they all are and how much love we have for all four of them.


The big boys. Austin just loves to spend time with Ethan. He is such a good brother.



Look I can sit and almost smile at the camera. I am getting so big.






Austin and Lauren love playing together. Somehow Lauren always makes it to the top first. Austin is a little more reserved than Lauren. We have a picture just like this from a few years ago at the park near the beach.





Ethan is on the move. He has so much fun. Can hardly get him to stop and take pictures.







Lauren celebrated her 8th birthday with her favorite friends. She went shopping and swimming. They had so much fun.






Faith and Jasmine are her best friends. Faith and Lauren have been friends since they were babies in the nursery and Jasmine is our next door neighbor.







This was a better stab at cupcakes. Much better than Elmo for Ethan. I guess the more I practice the more creative I will learn to be.








The shopping Diva. She had fun shopping for her birthday. Hope the cuteness stays and the attitude leaves soon.









Road trip. We got to take a road trip to Arizona to help Larry and Neita move. It was super hot but the kids did great on the 6 hour trip.











Hooray I am crawling. I am just as crazy as my brother.













Oh my beautiful boy. He is also sitting up on his own. Enough so that his mom can get a quick picture of him sitting and smiling.











No comments: