Peppermint Ice Cream

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A week of big things for the Smith's

This week has been a big week for the Smith's. Timothy is growing fast. He is already five weeks old. He changes a little bit each day. I have turned in my notice to my job so I can stay home with my beautiful family. I am excited to finally be the stay at home mom I always thought I would be. Austin and Lauren will be switching schools as soon as a position opens for them at the local school. They are super excited. Ethan is now able to climb out of his crib so he has moved into a big boy bed. Ethan has also gone potty in the potty once. Can we say come on potty training? It will save in diaper costs:0). Needless to say, I am thrilled to be home. Things change so fast for our family, I don't want to miss a bit. Now I get to be right in the center of it 7 days a week. Thanks to God for answering the prayer I have had since I was a little girl. I am ready to see God perform miracles because I think it is going to take one to keep me home with our finances. I believe He can do it and I am trusting Him.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's great, Kelly! I can't imagine working full time and taking care of 4 children. I would be exhausted! I'm enjoying keeping up with your family via the blog and facebook.