Peppermint Ice Cream

Friday, January 09, 2009


I accepted my sister-in-laws challenge to post on my blog the 4th picture in the fourth folder on my computer. These are some awesome boys that live in Kenya. Many of them do not have parents or their home life is so bad they would rather live away from them. They go to school and live in a group home now supported by members from Saddleback. They have decided that education is most important. We are so proud of these boys. This was a few years ago so I am sure they look much older and since they are Kenyan I am sure they are much taller.

2 comments:

Mama Oasis said...

Well, I can tell you for a fact, that the 3 boys on the right are doing WONDERFULLY! They all live in Oasis of Hope's Boys' House #2. Clockwise...Martin (in position one in his 8th grade class!), Joseph (class 7...a sweetheart) and Steward (class 7...outspoken and opinionated...a great kid!). Oasis of Hope now has a new home as well....God is continuing to bless this ministry!

Mama Oasis said...

A correction: I reversed the order of Joseph and Steward! By the way...there are lots of pics of these boys (and many other Oasis kids ) on my blog at oasisofhopekitale.blogspot.com
...even though I haven't updated it in a while!